Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hrm

So, the guy that I sent off on his mission is back. I talked to him a little bit online today. It really seems incredible to me that he's still kinda bitter about the whole breaking up and me getting married to someone else. I mean, c'mon. It's been over a year now. But I guess he didn't have much normal social interaction in the interim. It really made me sad, because I've been feeling like I don't have any friends lately, and I really would like to have him as a friend, especially since we have several mutual friends. Oh well. Maybe he just needs time to find himself a charming wifey. Except then he'll disappear into the ranks of married males, who don't seem to need friends once they've found a woman. I know my darling hubby doesn't understand why I need someone besides him to talk to, bless his heart. I guess that being friends with a bachelor, as a married woman, is kind of frowned upon. Bummer.

No comments: