Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wowzers!

Ahem. Ta-ta-ta-DAA! We just got a letter announcing that Napoleon's excellent work last semester earned him a place on the Dean's List of the College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. It's very well deserved, since he got a 4.0. What a smarty. I've never made the dean's list, so I'm wildly jealous. We're back in school now, and it looks like it's going to be a pretty busy semester for me. I'm taking 14 credits and working two TA jobs. Hopefully I won't be stressed out of my brain. This should be my last semester though, so if I get burnt out, who cares? ") Now I just need to figure out what I want to do after I graduate, which is a pretty big question. I'm thinking about grad school, but BYU just doesn't offer anything that I want to get a master's in. So it looks like if I do want to go, I'll have to wait until Napoleon graduates and figures out where he wants to go, and then see if there are any schools around that offer something I'm interested in. Till then, I guess I'll be doing lots of painting and reading and planting. I really need to find a more exciting hobby. ")

1 comment:

Rege said...

Poor Crystal. Sorry that your life has to be up in the air because of me. Don't worry, we'll find somewhere that you can go to school if that is what you want to do.