Friday, June 27, 2008

Bee Yourself

So, I just wrote a post that said this: "I'm a closet drama queen. I re-realized this today, when I was considering writing very bad words on my livingroom walls in black Sharpie." But then I thought that I probably shouldn't post that, since people might wonder why I'd consider doing it and get worried about me.

Don't worry about me too much. My visiting teachers came by this morning, and pointed out that now that I know them by sight, I can get their help if I ever need anything.

I'm so relieved.

1 comment:

Miriam Herm said...

this means that when you're stranded on a log in a raging river and you're shouting, "someone! help! anyone!" you can really give them big eyes. they'll have to help you. i mean, you know them by sight.

and i love bad words. it's a terrible, terrible part of me.