Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Old Jet Airliner

I bought plane tickets to California today. What? I can hear you all gasping incredulously. What could possibly induce Crystal to leave the Beehive State, the land of her pioneer forefathers, the birthplace of her darling daughter?

Well, how about this?



That's right, Utah, I've had quite enough of your nonsense. Dumping several inches of snow in APRIL is unnacceptable behavior, and I won't put up with it any longer.

Except that I will have to, because we don't fly out until May. By which time the weather will probably be gorgeous. I hate this place.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dulcie said...

Thats so sad. I wish you didn't hate Utah so much. California will be a great little vacation, how long will you be gone?

Miriam Herm said...

you're going to hang out with me even if i have to go to wherever you are and make you. you'll love it, i promise.

Unknown said...

yeah i'm so mad i went all garden happy and planted flowers in our yard 2 days ago so i'm pretty sure they're toast! have fun in california i'm jealous. how many (alleged:) weeks are you now?

Megan said...

Hello Freshman Roomie! I hope you don't think this is too creepy, but I was reminiscing about BYU this week and decided to look everyone up and see what we've all made of ourselves. I'd like say that while I understand your hatred of Utah weather, Wisconsin (where we currently reside) is worse. Although, as a currently type this, it is in the mid 60s and sunny. However, a few days ago it snowed here, too. Yesterday it was in the 40s. Tomorrow it will be in the 40s. But today, I am stuck at work while it is a glorious 60 degrees outside with nary a cloud in the sky.

I’d love to hear from you some time. Shoot me an email: meganetrussell@gmail.com or check out our blog: www.spencerrussell.blogspot.com