Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brrrr!

I got stuck in the snow for the first time on Sunday night. It was an interesting experience. I felt pretty embarrassed, and more than a little helpless. Luckily, I was in a neighborhood where probably 75% of the residents are in my ward. A couple of nice brothers pushed me out. When I got home and told the story to Regis, Abby was listening and had a good time repeating "Mommy 'tuck inna 'now!"

I'm ready to go to California for Christmas. It's supposed to get up to 60 degrees there tomorrow. The high for Provo today is lower than the low for my hometown.

4 comments:

Miriam Herm said...

i am so ready for you to be here. i just want to sit in a room with you and talk until there is no air and our children pass out and it's deliciously quiet and talk some more.

Dulcie said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to go back to Porterville. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Steven said...

Weather.com shows a high of 64 here tomorrow... just in case you wanted to know :)

dottie said...

In the 60's here,,love it