Monday, September 05, 2011

Summer 2011

Yes, I know summer isn't technically over until later this month, but I can smell fall in the air. We've had a very fun summer and I'm sad to see it go. It was also very eventful: Evie lost part of her tooth and gained a scar on her forehead, I lost most of my hair in a drastic new cut, Regis started business school, and Abby has started joy school and grown like a weed. This fall promises to be busy, and probably stressful, as Regis comes to grips with his future and I come to grips with a student budget. Overall, though, it's getting better and better all the time.











4 comments:

Brook said...

I LOVE the Rapunzel cake!! Who got to eat the tower?

Crystal said...

Sadly, the doughnuts I used for the tower were not very tasty. I believe they all got tossed. But it did look cute, didn't it? :)

Glena Roper said...

I love Daddy's body in the background of the beach/sand alligator shot.

Julie said...

The cake did turn out really cute! And, I love Abby's haircut. What adorable little girls you have!