Friday, September 26, 2008

Erm . . . yes.

Uh, well, this is kind of throwing myself out there, but I would like to ask for some help. I'd like to know what you want to read about. This blog is all about me, for the most part, with occasional generous appearances of Abby and Regis, and at times it's kind of stream-of-consciousness format. I'm trying to decide if I'd like to change that a little. So from now until Halloween, if there is something you'd like me to write about, leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll do my best. It can be personal, like anything from my latest knitting project to how I decided when to have kids, or weird, like why I regret never having seen a banana slug or where I keep my bellydancing outfit. Serious or whimsical, your topic is my topic. And if no one has any suggestions, I'll keep bumbling along merrily. Just remember you have the option.

3 comments:

Steven said...

I think one of the most interesting things about reading other people's blogs is seeing what they choose to write about, really, and how they write about it (merry bumbling included). I couldn't ask about banana slugs or belly dancing if I didn't know they were relevant to you.

Other than that I like pictures and posts about what's going on and such as.

Unknown said...

Hey Crystal that's so considerate that you ask what people want to read, i just plaster pictures of us all over the place and make people see them whether they want to or not!:) I like to read about what you think about stuff, and i love to see pictures and i wouldn't mind at all reading about why you had a baby or banana slugs! Also, I'm putting your pictures up this afternoon, sorry for the long wait! I randomly had lots of people wanting pictures this week. (which I don't mind at all!)

Crystal said...

Steven, I appreciate your comments. I guess you're right: I also think it's fun to see what you pick to write about, from trips around Texas to the pigeon outside your window. :O)

(Did you watch her follow-up interview? Her "real" answer is still stupid.)

Heidi, your pictures are so cute that people SHOULD be forced to look at them. :) And I'm glad that you like reading my stuff.