Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In case you were wondering

I hope none of you have been waiting with bated breath, or especially baited breath, since trying to catch something with bait in your mouth has got to be unpleasant. My current bodymate has declined to become my housemate thus far, and while I can understand being cautious in the current economic climate, I sure wish I had the authority, as landlady, to evict her. This translates to: the baby isn't born yet. I wish she was. Rocky Mountain Wingshak spicy wings and a long walk have failed to dislodge her. So has cleaning the house thus far. Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess you'll have to bring out the big guns and buy expensive tickets to something! I think Kenny Chesney is coming!(?)

Cory & Rebeca said...

have Regis drive you up a really rocky/bumpy road thats what did it for me. :)