Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Turkey Day Trip

We went to Colorado to visit my brother's family for Thanksgiving, and boy did we have fun!
I'm pretty sure Abby wanted to stay in Colorado forever.
We had tons of fun just hanging out with the family,
but we also enjoyed visiting the Denver Children's Museum and the Garden of the Gods.

Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely delicious--I'm determined to brine my next turkey, because of how moist and tasty theirs was. Thanks again, Glenn and Julie. We love you!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Did you make your bag? I love it! Right now I'm working on 3 differnet baby sweaters for 3 different people. Unfortunately, one of the babies was born last year. Oh well.

Brook said...

Wow. Um, have you taken a second to realize how much Evie looks like you did when you were a tiny tot? Or is it just me . . . ?

Miriam Herm said...

You guys look great! And that last picture is wonderful. Hooray for family pictures where everyone actually holds still! Those have a special place in my heart, even the ones that don't have any of my family members in them.

Julie said...

Tell Abby we would be happy to keep her if she still wants to stay in Colorado forever. :) We loved having you here- thanks for coming!