Sunday, January 09, 2011

Christmas 2010

Oh hey, look, it's a new year! So let me tell you about Christmas. It was definitely a good Christmas. We got to see Grandma and Grandpa, and were delighted to see Regis' brother's family who have been in Ecuador. We all got some great loot and had tons of fun playing a dance game on the Wii. (In case you're curious, I rocked everybody's socks. Multiple times.)



As you can see, Abby enjoyed her visit with Santa (although I was disgusted when he asked her if she wanted a Barbie for Christmas. Yes, I know, she's ubiquitous, but that's all the more reason to branch out, Santa. Abby doesn't even know who Barbie is, frankly). Evie declined to sit on his lap, but magnanimously accepted a candy cane.

Christmas is a wonderful time of year. I'm grateful for all my family members, including my Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Miriam Herm said...

I was not wondering if you danced everyone's socks off, because I assumed you did.

And I have the same feelings towards Barbies. I had a moment in the toy store and I had to apologize afterward to the man standing next to me. It's not my fault. I'm simply a product.

I love your blog. You have such a delightful mind.