Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nobody is Perfict



My poor baby has broken out in lots of zits. This does not bode well for her teenage years.


She definitely looks like Napoleon's side of the family, although I can't really explain why. I think it's something around her eyes and nose. I love her profile, even with her little pimples.


I really haven't been doing very well with Thank You cards, so Miriam, I hope you don't mind an online one. You're the only one who gets a picture with yours. :) Doesn't she look cute? We really do love the little outfit. And I would LOVE to come visit you, especially since it's starting to get cold up here. (Napoleon doesn't feel it, but he never does. I wear about six more layers than he does in the winter.) I'll have to find some free airline tickets somewhere, or suck it up and drive.
Bucket's belly button glop finally came off, so we can finally bathe her. She really likes being squirted with warm water, but she's not too fond of just being wet. I'm sure it's because it's getting cold (See, Napoleon? Bucket knows it too.). I'm so glad she hasn't lost her hair yet.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Oh, baby acne. My kids always got it right about the time for them to be blessed in church.
She's darling!

Crystal said...

From what I understand, that's pretty common--the bane of blessing pictures everywhere! Luckily, we're not blessing her for a couple of weeks. Please, please let it be gone by then! :)

Miriam Herm said...

thank you note accepted! It think thank you notes are really for the people you don't know all that well. you don't have to send one to me! she does look pretty cute.. .but that might not be the outfit. she is a pretty cute baby. . .and she does sort of look like your family (i haven't studied their features too closely).
with the technology we have now, you can just photoshop those little bumps away!