Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Inquiring Minds and all that

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I've got our costumes all picked out. And pictures will be posted. Last year's Halloween was really lame, complete with lame costumes, so I'm trying to make up for it this year.

We carved pumpkins last night after Abby was asleep. They turned out really very charming. Pictures will be posted, ideally before they start rotting. Are jack-o'lanterns a weird tradition or what? Just imagine what would happen if we all stopped carving them. Those poor, poor, pumpkin farmers.

Comment or die, as the Hollywood Flakes say. I really want to know what you'll be wearing. Especially you wild Montanans.

3 comments:

Dulcie said...

I'm glad you asked! Russ and I are going as hunters in cameo and Camrie is our prey, a little white rabbit. Is that some sick costume idea or what?!?!?! What are you going as?

BTW - I started that book today and I'm already hooked! I think this one is going to be good, how many are there?

Kristi said...

Jason and I were Napolean and Deb, respectively, at our ward halloween party. I bet you never would have guessed.

Crystal said...

Dulcie, that's disgusting. In a really funny way. :)

Krispi, you must have pictures of that! I'm trying to picture it and it's not working.

We're going as Captain Hook, Smee, and Tinkerbell. We'll have to take lots of pictures.